The question for many is that the need of care at home doesn’t arise until there is a need at short notice.
For many people there is a choice of either living without help in their own familiar surroundings or going into a care home’. We are Recruitcare Professionals have a solution for that. We offer an alternative to allow people to stay at home, with familiar friends, relatives and all that have around them. We can arrange for visits for a visit by a carer from a minimum of 15 minutes and there is no upper limit but, in reality, most of our care visits are something between 30 minutes and one hour long. The services we offer during such visits are
• Assisting with ‘starting the day’. Help to get up, wash, shower get dressed and have breakfast.
• Help in preparing food and drink and prompt medication when it is due.
• Doing tasks like cleaning, laundry, ironing either on a regular basis or as a ‘spring clean’.
• We can provide a respite service. There may be need for relief to allow that person time for themselves.
• A nice bath and then clean clothes, a changed bed and a nice meal before bedtime.
• And at the end of each day, some help with getting ready for bed.
• We also provide care services through the night for those people who need them.
• This can either be on a ‘sleeper night’ basis, where the care worker expects a reasonable night’s sleep but is on hand for emergencies, or a ‘waking night’ where the care worker is on duty throughout the night.